You must read and accept the full Submission rules to make your Submission, but here are the quick takeaways:
- You are old enough legally to enter this Agreement
- You own or have all the rights needed to enter this Agreement
- Sesame makes no promises to you about your Submission — about reading it, responding to it, compensating you for it, etc.
In order to submit your business ideas and/or creative materials and ideas, including any business plans, product or service descriptions, market analysis or investment opportunities (the “Submission”), you must represent, agree and to be bound by the terms of this agreement (“Agreement”), as set forth below.
- You represent that you are 18 years or older (or have reached the age of majority, as applicable) and have the power and legal authority to agree to the terms of this Agreement. You represent that you own and/or have all necessary rights to submit the contents of the Submission, and the Submission does not infringe upon or violate the rights including copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of any third party, whether by contract or otherwise.
- Sesame may choose to, but is not obligated to, review your Submission and engage you in discussion or negotiation regarding your Submission. Sesame may create materials or pursue business plans at any time that may be similar or identical to those contained in your Submission. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you acknowledge that, unless Sesame and you enter into a written agreement after Sesame has received your Submission, Sesame does not assume any liability or obligations of any kind and does not owe you any compensation in connection with your Submission. Sesame will treat the Submission as non-confidential and is free to use or disclose the Submission or share the Submission with any third party in Sesame’s sole discretion.
- To the extent you submit any other materials or ideas to Sesame, whether before or after this Submission, you agree that all such materials and ideas will be considered part of the Submission and governed by this Agreement.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sesame and Sesame’s affiliates, and their trustees, employees, agents, and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and fees arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of any of your representations, warranties, agreements or obligations contained in this Agreement.
- “Confidential Information” means all non-public information that Sesame discloses to you including any information about Sesame’s programs, plans, products or services or Sesame’s ideas regarding potential uses of the Submission. You agree and covenant that during and after the duration of this Agreement: (i) to treat all Confidential Information as strictly confidential; (ii) not to directly or indirectly disclose, publish, communicate or make available any of the Confidential Information to any third party including by means of any social media platform or any web site, or to use the Confidential Information other than for the benefit of Sesame.
- Only Sesame shall have the right to assign this Agreement or any or all of its rights under this Agreement to any third party.
- This Agreement constitutes your entire agreement and understanding with Sesame and by sending in your submission you shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement may be changed only by a written document signed by both parties. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of any other provision. The termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not terminate any provision that by its nature shall survive including representations, warranties and indemnification.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflicts of laws rules. New York County shall be the exclusive forum for the resolution of disputes between the parties arising out of this Agreement.
If the foregoing is in accordance with your understanding regarding the Submission, please proceed with your submission.