According to Autism Speaks, a leading autism awareness organization, autism affects 1 in 88 children and 1 in 54 boys. In the last 40 years the prevalence of autism has grown ten-fold. It affects more children than AIDS, diabetes and cancer combined. That’s why, on Monday, Sesame Workshop was proud to take part in World Autism Awareness day. People around the office wore blue to show our support for the children who are living with autism and the dedicated medical professionals who are working to better understand and help treat it.
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Sesame Street Explores National Parks
- Kindergartners’ Skills at School Entry Report and Sesame Street Framework for School Readiness
- Sesame Street Wins Six Emmys!
- With Food, Hope, and Cookie Monster
- Sesame Workshop's 12th Annual Gala Honoring Joan Ganz Cooney
- Sesame in the U.S. (133)
- Outreach (53)
- Sesame Around The World (40)
- Education and Research (17)
- Technology (16)
- The Art of Sesame (7)