According to Autism Speaks, a leading autism awareness organization, autism affects 1 in 88 children and 1 in 54 boys. In the last 40 years the prevalence of autism has grown ten-fold. It affects more children than AIDS, diabetes and cancer combined. That’s why, on Monday, Sesame Workshop was proud to take part in World Autism Awareness day. People around the office wore blue to show our support for the children who are living with autism and the dedicated medical professionals who are working to better understand and help treat it.
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Sesame's Experts Present Proven Strategies to Help Children Through Divorce
- Sesame Street Announces its Newest Sponsor: Party City
- Encouraging Financial Literacy at a Young Age
- There's a New Neighbor on Sesame Street!
- Solutions, Not Just Ideas: Finding Ways to Help Kids in Need
- Sesame in the U.S. (94)
- Outreach (41)
- Sesame Around The World (30)
- Technology (14)
- Education and Research (13)
- The Art of Sesame (5)