By Dan Lewis
Tomorrow – February 28th – we’ll be trying something new here at Sesame Workshop. A few of us are going to be tweeting about what we’re up to, giving others a glimpse into the work we do here at Sesame Workshop. We’re visiting potential funders, working on handwashing habits in Indonesia, preparing for an event Thursday (stay tuned!), and a few other things. If you follow us on Twitter at @SesameWorkshop, we’ll be retweeting some of the updates from:
- Sherrie Westin, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, @srwestin
- Patrick Key, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and Development, @PatrickKeySW
- Dan Donohue, Senior Director, Global Education, @DJD007NYC
- Giao Roever, Director, Marketing and Creative Services, @GiaoRoever
- And me, Dan Lewis, Director, New Media Communications, @DanDotLewis
See you tomorrow!