America’s national parks are some of its greatest treasures. There is so much for young children to learn and explore when they visit them. Elmo, Murray and the rest of the Sesame Street gang have always loved spending time at national parks, and they think it’s about time more kids across the country joined in on the fun. That’s why Sesame Workshop, the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation have teamed up to create Sesame Street Explores National Parks, a multimedia parks experience for children ages 3-5, their families and educators. The project aims to help children learn more about science and the environment whether they are in a national park, a local park or even their own backyard. Read More
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Sesame Street Explores National Parks
- Kindergartners’ Skills at School Entry Report and Sesame Street Framework for School Readiness
- Sesame Street Wins Six Emmys!
- With Food, Hope, and Cookie Monster
- Sesame Workshop's 12th Annual Gala Honoring Joan Ganz Cooney
- Sesame in the U.S. (133)
- Outreach (53)
- Sesame Around The World (40)
- Education and Research (17)
- Technology (16)
- The Art of Sesame (7)