For the second week in a row we are proud to announce that a member of the Sesame Workshop team has been honored with an Emmy award. On Saturday night Kevin Clash, the performer of Elmo, was awarded the Emmy for best performer in a children’s series. The Emmy is Kevin’s 21st overall Emmy, his eighth as a performer and his fourth in a row in the category. We also wanted to congratulate Sesame Workshop performers Carroll Spinney and Leslie Carrara, who were nominated for the award. The imagination and talent of Kevin, Carroll and Leslie have long been an indispensable part of Sesame Workshop’s ability to help children across the world laugh and learn.
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Making Everyday Challenges into Learning Moments
- A Recipe for Cooking Up a Fun and Furry Children's App
- How She Got to Sesame Street: A Live Performer Tells Her Story
- On Location: Promoting Healthy Habits in Papua, Indonesia
- mHealth in Action: Galli Galli Sim Sim via Mobile Phone
- Sesame in the U.S. (124)
- Outreach (52)
- Sesame Around The World (37)
- Technology (16)
- Education and Research (16)
- The Art of Sesame (7)