According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, childhood lead poisoning is considered the most preventable environmental disease among young children, and yet it is one of the most common environmental health problems for American children under the age of six. That’s why UnitedHealthcare and Sesame Workshop partnered to provide parents with helpful prevention information, encourage lead testing and share tips to help families stay healthy. Read More
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Sesame's Experts Present Proven Strategies to Help Children Through Divorce
- Sesame Street Announces its Newest Sponsor: Party City
- Encouraging Financial Literacy at a Young Age
- There's a New Neighbor on Sesame Street!
- Solutions, Not Just Ideas: Finding Ways to Help Kids in Need
- Sesame in the U.S. (94)
- Outreach (41)
- Sesame Around The World (30)
- Technology (14)
- Education and Research (13)
- The Art of Sesame (5)