According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, childhood lead poisoning is considered the most preventable environmental disease among young children, and yet it is one of the most common environmental health problems for American children under the age of six. That’s why UnitedHealthcare and Sesame Workshop partnered to provide parents with helpful prevention information, encourage lead testing and share tips to help families stay healthy. Read More
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Sesame Workshop Appoints Jeffrey Dunn as President and CEO
- Sesame Street Explores National Parks
- Kindergartners’ Skills at School Entry Report and Sesame Street Framework for School Readiness
- Sesame Street Wins Six Emmys!
- With Food, Hope, and Cookie Monster
- Sesame in the U.S. (134)
- Outreach (53)
- Sesame Around The World (40)
- Education and Research (17)
- Technology (16)
- The Art of Sesame (7)