Sesame Street has never shied away from taking on tough topics. If it’s a challenge young children face in their lives, it’s a challenge Sesame Street would like to help them weather. Over the years we have tackled everything from the death of a loved one to helping children through challenging economic times. And now Sesame Workshop is providing tools and resources to help children and parents stay resilient during divorce and separation. Read More
muppets on a mission
Learn more about our international co-productions, outreach initiatives, technological innovation and research methods by signing up for our weekly newsletter.
- Kindergartners’ Skills at School Entry Report and Sesame Street Framework for School Readiness
- Sesame Street Wins Six Emmys!
- With Food, Hope, and Cookie Monster
- Sesame Workshop's 12th Annual Gala Honoring Joan Ganz Cooney
- Sesame Workshop Receives Sixteen Daytime Emmy Nominations
- Sesame in the U.S. (132)
- Outreach (53)
- Sesame Around The World (40)
- Education and Research (17)
- Technology (16)
- The Art of Sesame (7)